Friday 18 January 2013

Ristorante Galleria

This was where we had our first dinner in Milan. The restaurant is situated at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Duomo.


Breads are served in  all the restaurants in Italy before your food is served. I have to say that the bread served in this restaurant is hard like a rock.




Ravioli di magro with butter and sage


There are about 6 - 7 pieces of them for each serving and yes when it was served I was thinking to myself that these are not going to fill my stomach. But I was wrong. It was actually rather filling. The ravioli is filled with ricotta cheese and spinach and is bland but with a titch of saltiness. It was just nice for me.

Price: 14 Euros


4 Stagioni


B had a pizza to herself and of course it was too big for her to finish. So with some help from me, we managed to clear the whole plate eventually. The pizza consist of tomato sauce, mozzarella, olives, ham and artichokes. The cheese spread across the thin crust evenly. It was good.

Price: 13 Euros







I did not manage to take a picture of the receipt though. But after adding the bottle of still water, the bill came up to about 30 Euros.

Address: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, 75 - 20121 Milan, Italy

Food: 4/5 Burps
Service: 3/5 Burps
Price: 4/5 Burps

No comments:

Post a Comment